We rely on volunteers to help run the shelter. During the season, each day we need volunteers to:
- Staff the shelter from 5:45 pm to midnight each day (trained position for adults, email email@example.com for more info)
- Prepare and deliver a hot dinner for 14 people.
- Deliver bag lunches for 12 people.
Each week, volunteers
- Buy groceries, supplies, and cleaning materials
- Take laundry to laundromat and return to the shelter.
- Sharing their expertise with residents.
- Organizing fundraising opportunities.
- Donating coats, socks, heavy clothing.
- Writing grants.
Sign-ups will open in the fall–in the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.