Contactless* Food & Supply Drive to Support the Falls Church Community Service Council’s Food Pantry
This food drive will be held
at the Falls Church Homeless Shelter
(217 Gordon Road, Falls Church)
Saturday, July 17 from 10 AM – Noon
Sunday, July 18 from 1 – 3 PM
*You will be able to leave the items outside the shelter without any direct contact with volunteers who will follow social distancing guidelines.
Note: Low-sodium and low-sugar items are appreciated.
We cannot use expired items.
Please, no “industrial” sizes—clients have limited storage.
***We may only accept the following items.***
- Canned chicken: single cans
- Diced tomatoes: 16 oz only
- Dish liquid
- Disinfecting household cleaners
- Fruit jam: grape, strawberry
- Instant coffee: 8-12 oz
- Laundry detergent
- Maseca (yellow corn flour)
- Mayo: small sizes
- Pancake syrup
- Paper towels: singles or 2-packs only
- Pasta: noodle-length only
- Pasta sauces: 32 oz max
- Peanut butter: 16 oz plastic jars only
- Stews, quick meals & sides: canned or microwave
- Sugar: 2 lbs max
- Tea: small boxes
- Toilet tissue: singles or 4-packs only
- Toothpaste and brushes
(NO travel sizes OR mega packs)
- UHT dairy milk 32 oz: Dairy Pure, Lala, Parmalat, Natrel, etc.
- Vegetable oil: 24 oz only
Please bring extra boxes if you are able…thank you!
Please also consider supporting local Falls Church businesses, such as:
Saga Halal Market